Louisiana Grills Founders Legacy 800 Pellet Grill
The Founders Series Legacy 800 by Louisiana Grills® is a distinguished grilling machine designed to raise the standard of your backyard culinary experience, beautifully combining the legacy of pellet grilling with the technology of today. An homage to our founder and pellet grill visionary, Dan Thiessen, these grills feature upscale, stylish designs blended with a reawakening of performance and innovation. The Founders Series represents over 20 years of an unyielding passion for excellence, an unrivaled dedication to the pellet grill industry, and an endless devotion to the craft of high-end outdoor cooking. For those who want the best, look no further than the Founders Series by Louisiana Grills®.
Utilizing the Louisiana Grills® patented Pressurized Cooking System™, the Founders Series features a best-in-class rear exhaust output that evenly circulates heat and smoke throughout the cooking chamber for a flawless result every time. Unlike its competitors, these machines possess the capability of both direct and indirect cooking using our innovative SearTech™ technology, turning your unit from a smoker to a grill to a high-temperature sear station with a simple pull of a lever. The stunningly redesigned LG Smart Touch Control Pad also fully reimagines the traditional PID controller, delivering unrivaled temperature consistency from 180 to 600 degrees for the cleanest burning wood fire and the finest smoke of any grill on the market today. Standard with each of the Legacy units within the Founders Series is a large, interchangeable griddle insert, offering you the flexibility for hot-and-fast, flat-iron cooking inside your ultimate grilling machine.
Built with a heavy-duty 304 stainless steel construction, the Legacy 800 features a 22-inch barrel with a double-lined steel lid that will accommodate any cook job at any temperature. These units also come equipped with a 29-pound pellet hopper with a viewing window, collapsible front and side stainless-steel shelves with built tool hooks and towel bar and are backed by the Louisiana Grills® best-in-class five-year warranty.
- 846 square inches of cooking surface
- Digital touch screen control board with WiFi and Bluetooth™ compatibility
- Pairs with the Smoke iT™ app
- 180° to 600°F temperature range
- Louisiana Grills® Pressurized Cooking System™
- Adjustable rear exhaust system
- SearTech™ control for direct and indirect heat cooking
- Open flame searing up to 1,000°F
- Stainless steel cooking grates
- Griddle insert included
- Two meat probes included
- 29-pound pellet hopper
- Heavy-duty 304 stainless steel construction
- Built-in grill light
- Fueled by 100% hardwood pellets
- Solid steel folding front and side shelves with tool hooks and towel bar
- Solid steel bottom shelf
- Two sport caster wheels and two locking caster wheels